Sabtu, 19 Maret 2011

MY HOUSE


Do you know my house? Have you ever come there? Okay let me tell you a little about it   ^-^.  My house is located in KH. Abd. Muin street No. 41 Bangkalan, Madura.  It’s small, but it is very comfortable. I love my house very much. I think this is the best place ever, because I spent all my time here, I can do anything that I want. I always feel save when I’m in my house. And of course I could assembly with my family in this place. My house is full with memory when I was child.
My gate house is white. I have a big mango tree in front of my house. And I have a small garden too. There are many flowers in front of my house. I also have a small yard. I often play there, like play badminton. In the right side in front of my house, there is a small place like gacebo. When my friends come to my house, I often take them to this place. I often listen music or study there and I always feel relax. This is my favorite place. I spent so much time here.
My house color is white and the window frame color is green. When you enter my house, you can see the living room. There is a sofa and a television in the corner. Next from the living room is my parents room. Beside it, there is a small study room. But I seldom study here, because I prefer like gacebo in front of my house than this study room, hehe. Next from my parents room is my sister’s and my room. There is a bedroom and two cupboard. Beside my room there is a small dining room.
Let’s move on to backside of my house. There is a wash place. Next from it, is kitchen room. Next again is musholla, place where we pray. Beside it is bathroom. I don’t have garden in my back yard because we usually use it as a place to dry the wash.
Well, that is my sweet little house. Can you imagine how it is? Hm, so many tear and happiness of my family happen in this house. Although my house is not great and luxurious, I always love it very much. I hope I can take care of my house, so my house is  still beautiful and clean. I must thank to God because I have this lovely place. ^-^


3 komentar: